25 Litre Nets - Kiln Dried Hardwood Logs
We'll hand-stack your order where you want!
- Woodsure - Ready to Burn accredited WS224/00001
- Easy to light and burns with a bright flame
- Kiln-dried to below 20% moisture. This means less tar build up and smoke and less risk of a chimney fire
- Will burn hotter than seasoned logs, keeping you warmer for longer
- A very convenient fuel choice, as they can be used immediately on your appliance
- Log length = 25cm (10"). Will fit in 95% of appliances
- Net colour may vary
Take your Choice1. Birch Kiln-Dried Hardwood Logs
Our best-selling Kiln Dried Birch Logs are a great all-rounder, offering
a very high heat, very quickly. Birch is less dense than Ash
wood, it will produce an attractive silvery flame, provide a higher
heat output for a slightly shorter time. Easy to light.
2. Ash Kiln-Dried Hardwood Logs
Kin Dried Ash Logs are easy to light, gives off a very good heat.
Achieves superior stove performance, optimum efficiency, and the
best heat output achievable with a long burn and a bright flame.
|Brand||Pearsons of Duns|
|Product Message||WOODSURE READY TO BURN|