How to buy the right fuel for your stove
How to buy the right fuel for your stove. Simply Choose your stove from below and follow the guide to find out what fuel will be best for you.
Open fire -
- No Radiators - Scottish Best or Five Star Ovals
- Radiators - Firebrite, Hot Oviod or Five Star Ovals
Wood Burning Stove:
- Wood Burner - Kiln Dried Hardwood Logs, golden Heat Logs, Peat or Peat Briquette
- Radiator - Stove Fuel, Five Star, Multibrite, Extra Heat Anthracite, P Ovoids
- No radiator - Hot voids, stove fuel, five star, multibrite
- Stove fuel, five Star, Multibrite, Extra Heat Anthracite, P Ovoids
Gravity Feed Boiler:
- Anthracite Grains
- P Ovoids
Generally the more expensive the fuel the more efficiently it burns, producing less ash and there will be less trips to the coal shed. However the lower the price of the fuel the easier it is to light.
Smokeless fuel burns longer than household coal, some of them will work out more economical to burn.
Pearsons stock all of the fuel listed above perfect for your stove. you can get this online, in store or over the phones (01361 882277).