The Baytree Café
Great food with service to match!
Parents – and their children, are warmly invited to relax in The Baytree Cafe, located in our Garden Centre with a splendid outside seating area - a great meeting place.
We offer freshly prepared homemade meals, with locally sourced produce including a selection of breakfasts, homemade soups, cakes and scones, as well as traditional lunches from our ‘specials’ board. We also have a selection of alcohol beverages available.
Whether you are looking for coffee, cake or lunch in a relaxed atmosphere a warm welcome awaits. Or why not come along and enjoy our hearty traditional or vegetarian breakfasts 2 for £12 which will set you up for the day. Served seven days a week until noon.
We pride ourselves on our high quality food with service to match. Our team are passionate about offering delicious mouth-watering food ensuring every customers’ visit is as enjoyable as possible.
Our team are passionate about offering mouth-watering food and ensuring every customer’s visit is enjoyable.
2 for £12 Breakfasts
Our hearty traditional or vegetarian breakfasts will set anyone up for the day. Served seven days a week until noon.
Jarvis Pickle Pies
Looking for the perfect pie to enjoy with friends? Head to the Baytree Cafe. We have the best as we serve Jarvis Pickle pies.
View our sample menu!
You can also see our selection on daily specials on our Facebook page
Locally Sourced Ingredients include:
- Organic Free Range Eggs from Border Eggs, Hutton Hall Farm, Berwick upon Tweed.
- Fruit and Vegetables from George Anderson, Macmerry, Tranent.
- Bacon and Sausages from Fostons Fine Meats, Duns.
- Rolls, Ciabattas and Pancakes from Fords the Baker, Newbridge.
- Award Winning Handcrafted Jarvis Pickle Pies from Jarvis Pickle, Eyemouth.
- Milk and Cream from D. Bruce, Coldstream.
- Baked and New Potatoes from Crailing Tofts Farm, Kelso.